TI-H: Here the plan of a RADIO TRANSFER LINK

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Here the plan of a RADIO TRANSFER LINK

Oh yes it has been released !  have no URL, but a plan joined. Have a look
at it. I don't know if it works, but it should. The range is only 30 ft. I
don't know what a coil is (I'm french, so if you can tell me...)

MP <philhuck@club-internet.fr> <http://mp.ifrance.com>

>There has not any been released.  It could be developed by someone with a
>lot of knowedge about it, but none of them are working on it.  It is pretty
>much considered to be a dead project.
>

>At 05:46 PM 11/21/98 EST, you wrote:
>>
>>In a message dated 11/21/98 8:02:54 AM Pacific Standard Time,
>>TAZBandit@aol.com writes:
>>
>>> Hi.  There has been much talk over a radio link with a range (someone
>>claimed,
>>>
>>>  if I remember correctly) of roughly 200 ft.  Has this been built in a
>>> moderate
>>>  price range, and is it practical?  If the answer to the two previous
>>> questions
>>>  are yes, can someone reply to my email address, not the listserver, and
>>give
>>>  me the url to the plans?
>>same for me pls

rtlink.zip