Re: TI-H: Radio Link (URL?????)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Radio Link (URL?????)

Dammit, I never said it was available.  I simply said that you could easily
build a small FM transmitter that would give about .2Watts (for a radius of
around 400feet) and of course you could increase the wattage, although then
you'd probably be thinking about an antenna and a pocket full of 9V
batteries :\ Of course it would *probably* work if you replace the
infrared/led S/R with an FM receiver and transmitter, but I don't know
anything about the LED communication and I am not sure if it is Send/Receive
right now...