Re: TI-H: Internal mem expander question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Internal mem expander question

In a message dated 11/20/98 5:52:13 PM Central Standard Time,
gussie@alaska.net writes:

> >>  Get it?  :) having it work 50% of the time isn't fun...
>  >I don't quite understand this.  Have you looked at the plans, Grant?  To
me
>  >(and I don't think I know as much as you at all, but...) they make sense,
> and
>  >it's very hard for electronics to make sense to me.  Maybe I'm wrong,
but...

>  >what would make this work 50% of the time?  It is possible it would not
> work
>  >at all, or work all the time, but 50%?  That just doesn't make sense to
me.
>  >Keep in mind I am not flaming you, I am asking a question.
>  Switching CS lines improperly.  There is a setup/down time that is about
>  200ms I think.  If you leave it at high impeedance it can leave the chip in
>  unexpect states.
So you mean that after turning the calc off, you have to wait 200 ms before
switching the switch, and another 200 ms before turning it back on?

Rob Hornick