Re: TI-H: Internal mem expander question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Internal mem expander question

In a message dated 11/19/98 10:48:43 PM Central Standard Time,
gussie@alaska.net writes:

> >I dont see what the big deal with this is grant.  Just try it whoever
>  >wanted to make one, and if it works, great!!  goal accomplished.  grant
was
>  >wrong.  If it doesnt work, grant was right, you have two extra resistors
>  >and a switchand a nice 32k sram chip.  i dont think the calc should have
>  >actual damage to it unless you seriously screwed up.
>  Get it?  :) having it work 50% of the time isn't fun...
I don't quite understand this.  Have you looked at the plans, Grant?  To me
(and I don't think I know as much as you at all, but...) they make sense, and
it's very hard for electronics to make sense to me.  Maybe I'm wrong, but...
what would make this work 50% of the time?  It is possible it would not work
at all, or work all the time, but 50%?  That just doesn't make sense to me.
Keep in mind I am not flaming you, I am asking a question.

Rob Hornick