Re: TI-H: Internal mem expander question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Internal mem expander question

>In a message dated 11/19/98 9:47:42 PM Mountain Standard Time,
>gussie@alaska.net writes:
>
><< The reason I don't have pictures is because before I got a cable modem it
> would take 1 hour to upload a 50k file (Don't ask.  :)  ) >>
>What no ISDN line dedicated to uploading?

A junky 486 DX 100 trying hard to route with a 56k modem.  Its a problem
with the computers onboard uart buffer that I can't turn off.  It buffers
8k of the file, then slowly dies.

But, the server is on cable modem (now) and the 486 is a mud server.  :)

Grant