Re: TI-H: Internal mem expander question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 08:27 PM 11/19/98 -0900, you wrote:

>>You dumb@#(@!  the guy who made all of this up has already done this and
>>released instructions for it, and all you need is 2 resistors and a
switch! He
>>has tested it!
>>
>>Everyone dont listen to grant, he is talking about alot of unnessary stuff!
>>You just need the chip, 2 resistors, and a switch....
>
>Not if you want it to work worth anything.  :)  Trust me, without external
>circutry it won't opperate without error.
>
>This is what mel said.

I dont see what the big deal with this is grant.  Just try it whoever
wanted to make one, and if it works, great!!  goal accomplished.  grant was
wrong.  If it doesnt work, grant was right, you have two extra resistors
and a switchand a nice 32k sram chip.  i dont think the calc should have
actual damage to it unless you seriously screwed up.
\
about that 32k chip.  if it turns out not to work, i may buy them from you
from a slightly below list price.

Jonathan Kaus

Follow-Ups: References: