Re: ReRe: TI-H: big music project

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ReRe: TI-H: big music project

Its all on the internet.  Search, and ye shal find.  :)  Thats what mel
told me, thats what I did.

I've got MB of bookmarks to electronic sites, pdf sites, chip dirs...

national semiconductor app notes have great info in them.

I just wanted real bad to make one last november, so I did.  I don't have
much money, so things are slow.  :)

But I'm working on a kit production model right now...

Grant