Re: TI-H: Internal mem expander question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Internal mem expander question

><< OK, I have a questoin about the internal mem expander, is there some
> schems?
> and could anyone send them to me?
> And I wounder if anyone knows the conection of the ram chip in the
> ti-83, 85?
>

> I would be verry pleased if I got the ansers. >>
>

>Hello!  I am the current supplier for the internal memory expansion chip.  The
>chip I sell works in 82s, 83s,and 85s.  I believe the instructions would be
>the same in all of these calcs, as the chips are all the same, the only chip
>you work with is pin 20 which is the chip select pin.  If you are interested
>in ordering a chip with full instructions, just let me know and if you have
>any questions, feel free to ask away :)
>The chips are US$4 each including shipping and instructions.  I accept
>personal checks, money orders and cash.  If you live outside of the US, then
>please let me know and we can surely figure something out!
>
>Thanks!
>
>Lee
>
>P.S. - The chips are in stock and ship the same day I receive payment.

Yeah!  Lets all run arround with our heads cut off like chickens buying
upgrade parts that aren't guaranteed!  :)

There is no real easy way to just pop in an extra chip.  There is some
external circuts that are needed, or else one SRAM dies...  It wouldn't
realy be internal...

Grant