Re: Re(2): TI-H: big music project

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re(2): TI-H: big music project

In a message dated 11/17/98 6:11:37 PM Central Standard Time,
KrazyJolt@aol.com writes:

> oh yeah.. i forgot to mention the main point of that.. i wanted to know if
> any
>  other 8th grader out there recieves the same kinda BS homework i get.. I
end
>  up with 4 hours of homework everynight and all of it is mindless!
Well I do get stupid homework... and I do get lots of it (prob. 3 hrs/night on
average).  But not quite as bad as yours sounds.  Do you go to a private
school, it sounded like maybe you did?  Private schools do, really, truely,
suck.

Rob Hornick