Re: Re(2): TI-H: big music project

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re(2): TI-H: big music project

<< <<
  Nope.  I've got a 4.0.  School bores me.  Especially math and science.  I
  want to take precalc/trig or atleast algebra 2 but they are making me take
  geometry my freshman year...

  Grant >>

 >shnikes!  school bores me too but i suck at english! and every subject at my
 >school revovles around it!  do you go to a public school?   all my tests are
 >in essay form! damnit!  i can't wait to go to public high school next
year...
 >I love bubble tests!  =)
 >the teachers don't care about the students either! its not like its a
crowded
 >school... 30 kids in the 8th grade
 >the only luck i've had with good teachers is math where i will take algebra
2
 >after december.. of course I do have to do it on my own...  :-/
 >btw: where do you learn everything grant?  i can't find a single site that
 >discusses mp3 format...
 >      -dave!

   <pissed>
oh yeah.. i forgot to mention the main point of that.. i wanted to know if any
other 8th grader out there recieves the same kinda BS homework i get.. I end
up with 4 hours of homework everynight and all of it is mindless!  In music
class (which is pointless because we don't have a band..and i also play
trumpet =)  we have to do essays on compossers.. the teacher gives us the info
in class and we write the essay at home.. completely pointless...    and in
english we are reading a novel and we have to make a journal of our personal
reactions to each line! as if we couldn't just do that in class!
   </pissed>
-dave!
ps: grant: thanks for introducing me (everyone) to AVRs..  i've mailled to
atmel and they sent me a ton of info.  i'll be makin something useful by next
month!

<irrelevant funny story>
my teacher came to school one day with a bad cough... i have her two times a
day for writting and english.  she came to english class completely STONED! it
was so friggin funny!  in the middle of reading something she would stop and
say :  "omigosh! the class is swaying! sway with me children!"
the next day she said it was because of the cough medicine..
</irrelevant funny story>