Re: Re(2): TI-H: big music project

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re(2): TI-H: big music project

In a message dated 11/17/98 6:42:22 PM Eastern Standard Time, morph@jmss.com
writes:

<<
 w00h00! got PLAN test results back today, i'm expected to score a 28-32 (32
 being perfect) on the ACT when i take it. i get a perfect score in the
 algebra part...missed ONE question in the geometry part...only ended up in
 the 92-99th percentile for english, but composite was 99th, so i be happy :>
 any...gloating completed :>

 -- Jon Olson
 (the bubble tests comment reminded me of that)

when it comes to SATs and ACTs which one is more difficult?  or are they
uncomparable?  They seem to have some different subjects as far as i know...
(i took the SATs for a special thing for 7th graders in my area.. i would
gloat about that but i am not conceded...  j/k   =)      mine contained
subjects like "reading comp" and some wierd semi-algebra thing....  i barely
remember what was on it.. it was a year ago...
-dave!