TI-H: PLAN UPDATE: Portable Player

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: PLAN UPDATE: Portable Player

I will be focusing all of my time in the next few weeks on the portable
player.  Work on it is going steady so far and there is already support for
the Parallel Port EZFlyer.  ZIP drive to follow.

Marc Wetzel might (if he wants) help with the player.  There is also an
individule in Korea who has been working with the MAS for quite some time
and he is joining.  A new site will be up soon with a description of who we
are and what we are doing.  I'm going to try to get artwork done for the
portable player (working beta) before christmas.  Won't be too hard, but
not too easy either.

Even though I'm swamped (with e-mail), please feel free to mail me.
Waiting until later will just get a later response. :)

I've been looking at the logs and I've seen people get about 6k a sec on
the www site so far one lucky person was jogging at about 49k, and another
one is just finished downloading all of the acrobat schematics at 10k a sec
each.  WOW! :)

More information on the new player will come soon.  Wait for another update
e-mail.  Probably this week, if I get things my way.  :)

Thanks for your time,
Grant

Until the site update, here is the location for the ACPlay project files:
http://applecyber.dyndns.com/files/ACPlay/.

---

TI-Calc people:
Now that all network problems (that modem router never liked me) are
solved.  Cable Modem.

So, this means I will have a lot more time to work and help people.

The EII clone final artwork and footprints will also get finished.

Any other things you want to do besides that trombone playing robot?

Thanks,
Grant