Re: Re(2): TI-H: big music project

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re(2): TI-H: big music project

MIT only accepts 8,000 applications and 2,000 students of those.  :)  They
said making an mp3 player at the age of 14 in 8th grade was good, but not
good enough.

What I'm doing now is making midi instruments.  Flute, Trombone, Clarinet
Eb, and Trumpet.  With the flip of a switch, your trombone would sound like
organ/piano, hellicopter, well, you get the idea.  :)

Grant