Re(2): TI-H: Question to sound

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re(2): TI-H: Question to sound

>Crees español? No necesita ud. Hardware para tocar audio. Creo que TI92
>tiene software de asm. Va ud. a la pagina de Software de Assembly de
>ticalc.org.
>
>Was that understandable spanish? I haven't used spanish since my trip to
>México and I don't think you can PLAY the audio...

ha ha ha, silly non spanish person. what you just said most closely
resembles: Create Spanish? You don't need hardware to play audio. I think
that TI92 has asm software. Go you to the page of software of assembly of
ticalc.org

looks like a bad subtitling job ;)

i think that what he meant was what do you need to _hear_ the audio?, you
just need an adapter for headphones

FUZZ
I Don't See Why Not
listen.to/yankovic