TI-H: METER

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: METER

This message is to everyone who wanted to use there calc for
measurements and controlling stuff (like robotics.) I already asked
who was interested in something like this and what they wanted it to
be able to do, but so far i got four people saying they wanted it, but
not saying what they wanted it to do. Since i'm willing to develope a
circuit like this one, i will ask it again, but if i do not get any
response, i won't make it. So, what do you want it to do. Do you want
to have analog outputs, digital outputs, both, how many, inputs, etc.
I need to know this, so i'll be able to make something that's usefull
to anyone. BTW, you will be able to control it using basic commands (i
figured out how these work) and it might become some sort of modular
system (so if person 1 wants a analog output, he just connects one to
the main system (or something like that.))

Also, i read a message from FFolkes Sedneff:
> I would be very interested
> in creating something like this, but I'd need help. The only thing I
can
> think of was if I were to sell them, and give everyone who helped a
"cut" of
> the retail price every time someone bought them. I would say to have
> everyone help, but people would just help me for a week, and then
just leave
> me dangling there all by myself. But if money was involved, people
would
> stay until it was finished. Just a thought..........If your
interested email

I already send a reply to him personally, but since i didn't get a
response, i will put my answer on the mailing list.
Of course i like to make a bit of money, but i rather have people give
away their designs for free. So if anyone designs something, put it on
ticalc or whatever, so anyone can build it for free.

That's it for now,

Neil
m_groenendijk@yahoo.com