Re: ACPlay Software (was: Toll Booth and junk (was Re(fcc): TI-H:Radio/I

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ACPlay Software (was: Toll Booth and junk (was Re(fcc): TI-H:Radio/In...))

It doesn't need any header or anything... you can easily determine the
beginning of an MP3 file and that is all that is needed... and if it
doesn't support ID3 tags, then it would simply come up as "a song"...

>From: "Jon Olson" <morph@jmss.com>
>To: <ti-hardware@lists.ticalc.org>
>Subject: Re: ACPlay Software (was: Toll Booth and junk (was Re(fcc):
TI-H:Radio/In...))