Re: Re(fcc): TI-H: Radio/Infrared/Laser Communications

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re(fcc): TI-H: Radio/Infrared/Laser Communications

Have you looked at some recent (ie 6 months new) RISC processors?  They
have tons more instructions than "old" risc processors.

RISC 'implimentations' of the x86 chipset are faster than the CISC
counterparts...

Grant