Re: ACPlay Software (was: Toll Booth and junk (was Re(fcc): TI-H: Radio/

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ACPlay Software (was: Toll Booth and junk (was Re(fcc): TI-H: Radio/In...))

Alright, I'm pretty tired of arguing. Grant, just tell me what you want
it to do and I'll see what I can do... when you told me like 3 months
ago, it wasn't very elaborate, so I didn't make it (i.e. you just said
make a prog that sends a byte out the parallel port). The windows
version probably won't be winAPI dependent, cuz I don't want windows to
have anything to do with it, and I might consider that later, since
people probably won't know their port address, but the KDE/windows
versions will both ask for the address at first. I might even do a
registry lookup to find the parallel port address's and ask which one
they want to use... but just TELL me exactly what it should do (ask for
files to send? just send the binary files and the hdd player will be
able to figure out each file and everything? what??) thanks...

>Date: Thu, 5 Nov 1998 18:48:17 -0900
>To: ti-hardware@lists.ticalc.org
>From: Grant Stockly <gussie@alaska.net>
>Subject: Re: ACPlay Software (was: Toll Booth and junk (was Re(fcc):