Re: Toll Booth and junk (was Re(fcc): TI-H: Radio/In...)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Toll Booth and junk (was Re(fcc): TI-H: Radio/In...)

oh of course it needs a file system, I just meant not like HPFS or
FAT... although I think it will be a write once type of thing, or
"concatonate" files on the end... if it gets big enough then there will
definately be relocation software, that is "defrag" sofware.