Re: Re(fcc): TI-H: Radio/Infrared/Laser Communications

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re(fcc): TI-H: Radio/Infrared/Laser Communications

I'm guessing UAF is University of Alaska at Fairbanks? Yea, CMU would be
a good school for you, they have a lot of Mac freaks there... You could
even go to the football games... the steelers suck now, but last
saturday they had an awesome come back after they got rid of Kordell.