Re: Re(fcc): TI-H: Radio/Infrared/Laser Communications

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re(fcc): TI-H: Radio/Infrared/Laser Communications

-----Original Message-----
From: Grant Stockly <gussie@alaska.net>
To: ti-hardware@lists.ticalc.org <ti-hardware@lists.ticalc.org>
Date: Tuesday, November 03, 1998 6:57 PM
Subject: Re: Re(fcc): TI-H: Radio/Infrared/Laser Communications

>So lets talk about calculators...  I'm going to cram alot of code such as
>serial uart and midi interface into the EII.  THe interfaces will use the
>'module port'.  They usually aren't turned on, but when accessed they will
>work.
>

>What types of interfaces besides keyboard, serial, and midi do you guys
want?

Well, since you've already written code for an IDE interface, it might be
nice to have it included in the whole bulk package. Who was it that took
over writing the drivers for the orriginal one? Might be simpler for them to
give up on that, and write an all around EII driver (or is going to be
completely driverless? i keep forgetting these things)

>How about MIT?  Since you've programmed a toll booth you can get some real
>nice scolarships.  Colleges will accept a 3.0 student thats programmed a
>toll booth over a 4.0 student who wines about how good he can do Trig 4.

CMU - Carnegie Mellon University, being a Pittsburgher, i've got a little
home town loyalty (and it is ranked #3 amongst technical schools in the
nation, so i figured it was a good compromise (my grades aren't good enough
for MIT/Berkley because i don't do anything for school :))