Re: Re(fcc): TI-H: Radio/Infrared/Laser Communications

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re(fcc): TI-H: Radio/Infrared/Laser Communications

>What difficult functions does a toll booth have? No not EVERYONE, but
>pretty much anyone who has made successful programs in the past and is
>logical... and it is impossible to have the perfect software/hardware
>combination, so don't even say that. And no, you simply don't just piece
>together a few IC's, it takes a lot more to create a good device... just
>because HE didn't make the MAS doesn't make it simple to make...

It was...well...I think you know how hard the MAS is.  :)

Oh and it won't work with any interface except an open collector.  :(

In AK we have Macs doing the cities work.  They were 3 months ago and
havn't been touched since.  All running NetBSD.

I have one on the outside of my house counting traffic based on the
contents of my driveway...  (Don't ask.  :)  )

Grant