Re: Re(fcc): TI-H: Radio/Infrared/Laser Communications

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re(fcc): TI-H: Radio/Infrared/Laser Communications

Then 'do it'.  ;)

Grant

I'll look into it.  After making the ethernet interface it gets complicated.

I'm going to use an AXIS parallel print server for the Ethernet/AVR Iw2C
gateway.  That means you can ftp files to and from your EII.  :)  (I'm not
jokeing.  FTP is already working)