Re: TI-H: Chris: Da stuff (I2C radio network)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Chris: Da stuff (I2C radio network)

>A LAN might work but instead of putting money into a calc LAN, just get an
>HP200(palmtop computer), a null modem, and the KPC-3 (TNC)...hook it up to
an
>HT(radio) and you're all set!

You know what? That's just too simple... =)
I mean, that I think most of us are on this list, getting info and plans on
hardware for the calcs, because we like making stuff like this and trying,
just how much we can get out of our little calcs...(at least I am, and I'd
quess at least Grant is too) =)

        Markus Räty
(markus.raty@usa.net)