Re: TI-H: Chris: Da stuff (I2C radio network)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Chris: Da stuff (I2C radio network)

>Grant, if you think that what you have to say has any relevance, and I'm
>pretty sure it does, trim out the previous messages when you reply,
>since a lot of ppl, including myself, will flat out ignore anything that
>doesn't fit on the screen without scrolling.

How big is your screen?  :)

>Also, you want a solution for the whole wireless issue?  CDPD modems.
>Provided you can set up a SLIP/PPP and TCP/IP driver on a

Where do I get CDPD modems or anything that doesn't need a license?  I
won't be able to get my friends on ham, so maybe CB or something...  :)  I
can see 1200bps hard to get on 30MHz.(without external components)  :)

>next level is to hook it up to your laptop.  At that point, use an
>emulator, and make this entire email pointless :)

Come on!  We're sending the e-mail while using our 'virtural' EII for
virtural memory under the emulated calc, while playing a game of ztetris in
another DOS box, while looking at the temperature off the 2nd lpt port.  :)

Btw, are there laptops (besides the ATs) that have 2 lpt ports?  maybe PCMCIA?

Follow-Ups: References: