Re: Re(fcc): TI-H: Radio/Infrared/Laser Communications

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re(fcc): TI-H: Radio/Infrared/Laser Communications

Well, the apps (such as MP3 portable HDD players) could be brought to
life if a certain (g) would get off his arse and start working on it and
posting the schematics on his gussie site. Then I'd build it, and start
laughing my evil laugh and never do anything again and I'd live happily
ever after listening to my 2gigs of MP3's while riding my bike
aimlessly, but to find myself crashing into grants house and not even
caring because I have my 2000 minutes of music at hand. -- that was a
little far fetched wasn't it? Better ease up on the coffee...