Re: Re(fcc): TI-H: Radio/Infrared/Laser Communications

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re(fcc): TI-H: Radio/Infrared/Laser Communications

The S/N ratio on this list is ridiculous, even by ti-calc.org
standards.

ns [despuqué] wrote:
> Wow... if Grant can make all of these little gadgets at 15yrs. with no
> EE knowledge, then anything is possible!... I guess...

Favour us with your breakthroughs, mes ami...

While we wait, I would suggest that the numerous interesting apps
proposed on the list come to nought not because of lack of grand
conception, but because of simple ignorance of theory and application.
Ignorance is optional, guys...

Jack

Follow-Ups: References: