Re: Re(fcc): TI-H: Radio/Infrared/Laser Communications

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re(fcc): TI-H: Radio/Infrared/Laser Communications

Alright I'm full of HAM... If you just wanna play Tetris with a friend
in another class, or you want to chat with a working down the hall
(supposing your lame cheap ass co. can't afford computers), then it
would be silly to worry about getting a license. I'd like to see some
schematics knowing that IF you just put the t/r together on the data
line, then it would send an infinite number of loops and seriously mess
up yer calc. So I am supposing an AVR or other mc will have to do the
job... again, if you wanna talk to grant in the middle of chemistry
(15yrs is 9th grade right?), then go down to your local HAM center,
become a technician, then set up yer MW transmitter and have fun...
don't forget to switch the breakers in the schools fuse box to
10,000amps!!!