Re: Re(fcc): TI-H: Radio/Infrared/Laser Communications

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re(fcc): TI-H: Radio/Infrared/Laser Communications

Nope.  'G' is a 9th grader who has tutored himself for the past 3 years.  :)

Most of my friends are EEs though.  2 of them are at MIT, one of them is
local here in Anchorage, and another at Georgia Tech.

The MIT friends and I are working on a wearable platform using the
StrongARM processor.  Maybe the Thumb, but I don't know.  My job is to get
IDE ATA/PI working fine.  So far I've got ATA...

I've designed the portable player, but its not too portable.  Takes
1.5amps.  So, I've redesigned it and I have to change all of the IDE code
since I switched I/O managers.  Used to use FPGA at 1MBit, now I'm using a
8255 at 100k.  :)  Does take less power though.  :\

I just was irritated when Chris started saying what I can/can't do based on
nothing.  :\  Oh well...doesn't bother me anymore.  :)

its just like most of the people in the world.  Since G is in 9th grade, he
knows nothing.  Guess what?  Bryan in 10th grade last year, 11th this year.

I got into TI-Hardware only because of Mel's Exp1.  Not the flash one, but
the SRAM one.  I was going to program a driver for it, but got bored.

Opps...I just figured out I'm talking about nothing.  :)

Grant