TI-H: Mouse Interface --> which brings me to OS

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Mouse Interface --> which brings me to OS

I was also wondering WHY Shell developers didn't incorporate a fully
featured OS into the TI-xx... I then realized it was probably because a)
TI's OS is *alright* b) not enough space So if anyone did come out with
a way to have TRUE memory space (i.e. space that is "unlimited" and that
can be worked with directly) then we'd probably see some kicking OS's
similar to PalmOS and such. Hell, we'd turn the calcs into PDA's. Better
start working on a "touch-pad" screen G...