Re: TI-H: Radio/Infrared/Laser Communications

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Radio/Infrared/Laser Communications

Cheep.  :)  There are plans avaailable on the net for free.  Its better to
buy a prof model since the FCC is more likely going to go after you for
interference before they tried to shut you down for content.

Grant