Re: TI-H: Rights to EII

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Rights to EII

>> Thats what I was also thinking. I just want a recordable CD player.
>> Price of a recordable CD player
>> Price of a recordable CD player, taht is good
>> I don't know...  I want a recordable CD player
>
>Do I see a patern here??? (Plus countless other messages! :)
>
>Sounds great to me!!!
>
>I'd probably send $3.50 per chip (might send extra if I'm assembling the whole
>device rather than just selling the chip, cause I could make up the profit
>from the whole thing then). Does that sound good???

>Is it a DIP??? I hope so.

Its a JORKIXH chip.  Sorry...  ;)

>If I built the hardware to program it, and found the software to program it
>and got it onto my PC, would I just open the files(s) you send and excecute a
>command. I hope it's simple, cause I know absolutely nothing of AVRs.

yep...  takes about 12sec per chip.

>About when could I get the AVR code and start making them???

I got it to stop messing with my underwear drawer...  :)

>Do you have a board layout???

I could make one when my new computer gets here (~21 days)

>I look forward to hopefuly building EIIs!!! Thanks!

k.

>Could $350 buy you a CDR??? If so, I'd have you paid with 100 EIIs!!!
>I might go up to $4 each or something. Whatever seems to work best.
>Thanks!

k.

>Let me know if you are OK with this...

you would have to fight it out with the other guys...  I might decide just
to hold on to it though...  I think selling the chips at about $3 sounds
good...  Then you can jack the price up...  :)