Re: TI-H: Rights to EII

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Rights to EII

> Thats what I was also thinking. I just want a recordable CD player.
> Price of a recordable CD player
> Price of a recordable CD player, taht is good
> I don't know...  I want a recordable CD player

Do I see a patern here??? (Plus countless other messages! :)

Sounds great to me!!!

I'd probably send $3.50 per chip (might send extra if I'm assembling the whole
device rather than just selling the chip, cause I could make up the profit
from the whole thing then). Does that sound good???

Is it a DIP??? I hope so.

If I built the hardware to program it, and found the software to program it
and got it onto my PC, would I just open the files(s) you send and excecute a
command. I hope it's simple, cause I know absolutely nothing of AVRs.

About when could I get the AVR code and start making them???

Do you have a board layout???

I look forward to hopefuly building EIIs!!! Thanks!

Could $350 buy you a CDR??? If so, I'd have you paid with 100 EIIs!!!
I might go up to $4 each or something. Whatever seems to work best.
Thanks!

Let me know if you are OK with this...

--

Richard Piotter
richfile@prairie.lakes.com

The Richfiles TI Hardware and BASIC web page:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/5081/Richfiles.html