TI-H: TI:H Help Wanted

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: TI:H Help Wanted

I am starting a "company" (which will be a non-profit type organization) that
makes programs and games and hardware (if possible) for the TI-85 (at least
for now).  The games and programs will be of no charge to the public.  I am
hoping to find someone who has at least some experience programming with
Hardware, but if you are interested just e-mail me, not the list.  There are
other jobs available too: ASM and TI-Basic programmer, wrtiers, and anything
else you can think of.  I hope some of you out there are interested (more than
one person can do it).  Other areas of expertise are also needed, so please
let me know if you are interested.  Thank you for your time.

Greg Sharp (formerly exxon00@aol.com)
bsharp81@aol.com