Re: TI-H: TI-MemSwitch

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: TI-MemSwitch

it lets you select the original capacitor or the new one.
everything will run in turbo. but some things will be too fast in turbo.
like any asm (fargo) programs will be too fast, but any programs writen
in basic will be awsome in turbo !!! basic programs run like they are
ASM !! you might have problems with link port at turbo mode , but I
havent... and even if you do... there is a switch to switch back...