Re: TI-H: Turboed 85

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Turboed 85

My turbos have never had shorting problems, cause no bare wire is near
anything it can short with. It's also sturdy, cause my switches mount directly
to the circuit board.

Also, I do turbos with all my upgrades free. if you have an EL panel to be
installed or want a SPinTerface port or something, I always do the turbo free,
since it only cost's about a buck to do, usualy way less. I said before, I
want to do less SPinTerface ports, cause they take so long, but I'll still do
them, and the other stuff I do.

I may unsubscribe soon though, cause I'm getting too many mesages a day. I'd
love to have only just REALY important messages relayed, and skip the useless
ones or ones I don't care about, but that's not likely, so I may just unsubscribe.

I would love occasional updates, but I don't want to bother anyone. I could
read the archives, but them I can't post!

I wish you could post without subscribing.

I just get too much e-mail! Even a condensed version still takes time to download!

This sucks so much!!! It's not the orders that take my time, but the list!!!
Any sugestions???
--

Richard Piotter
richfile@prairie.lakes.com

The Richfiles TI Hardware and BASIC web page:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/5081/Richfiles.html