Re: Kit Problem-Please read ( was Re: TI-H: backlight...)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Kit Problem-Please read ( was Re: TI-H: backlight...)

Well, I use them for everything. Turbos, EL, LED, and speakers. They are tiny.
The pins are at the edge of the switches and it's about as long as 3 holes on
a bread board. Actual size is 8 mm long and 4 mm wide.

They can be attached directly to the TI's circuit bard, which makes them
sturdier than any other switch mounting method

I get them from All Electronics in bulk. I like to realy stiock up sinc you
never know when they'll run out (surplus) I also like to test them first.
--

MaxxKills wrote:

> Rich, how small are those switches, and what kind are they?
> Are they good for turbo's?  Where did you get them (if you dont
> mind me asking), and If you have some left, how many and how
> much $$?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Lee

Richard Piotter
richfile@prairie.lakes.com

The Richfiles TI Hardware and BASIC web page:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/5081/Richfiles.html