Re: Kit Problem-Please read ( was Re: TI-H: backlight...)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Kit Problem-Please read ( was Re: TI-H: backlight...)

I was wondering if anyone has had any luck with addin a variable capacitor for
turboing a calc. I have two different variable capsone goes from 3pf to 40pf and
the other is from 9pf to 100pf. I happen to have these cuz they are tuners for
miniature RF transmitters. I would like to turbo my 92 but I am not sure if
anyone has tried the variable cap yet. It is my calc for college and it is my
only calc.