Re: TI-H: Please Read

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Please Read

Ryan Pogge wrote:
>sure ill bomb him, or hack his box, fry his puter whatever...

Now I have 2 choices:
1. Tell his step-dad(very strict ex-marine heh heh heh >:'| of what he
did[Mature Way]
or
2. Tell you his address and have some fun[Real fun but aka. "Immature
Way"

I'm not really sure what to do.  I'm thinking choice 1, but choice 2
seems a lot more tempting.
I don't want to do anything serious(unless he does it again) just send
him maybe 200+ pieces of mail and/or subscribe him to numerous lists.
I need to weigh the consequences.
I won't be able to answer any other e-mails in 1-2 hours cause i gotta
go get some grade from some advanced math class.
Just lemme think.