Re: TI-H: ti-injector

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: ti-injector

It'd be hard to get a switch (or two or three) to change from one chiop
to the other, and you would need to always keep power to both chips, but
it sounds like a cool idea.  Instead of all these vaporware expanders,
have a calculator that's two, two, two calculators in one.  Fill up one
memory with games, the other with programs for class.  When you play
games, switch to memory "A".  When it's test time switch to memory chip 2
and use your programs.  Sort of like having two seperate harddrives for
your computer, where you can use either one, but not at the same time.
Cool.
~Larry C
Larry1492@juno.com
On Thu, 14 May 1998 05:41:04 -0700 "Greg Milewski"
<lordgoat@angelfire.com> writes:

>ok, this may be a stupid idea, but i'll give it a shot.
>
>i came up with this idea a couple of months ago, but never said it...
>you guys probably
>did already...
>
>sort of like an expander, but the same mem chip the ti8x uses
>(excluding 86...).
>flip a switch, receive a backup, then flip another switch, send the
>backup...  seeing
>how the expander can't do this, and not everyone has a calc handy to
>backup to yours,
>this might be a great idea.
>
>nothing fancy, just basically a backup injector of sorts.
>
>"of course, that's just my opinion, i might be wrong."
>

>-Greg
>

>Angelfire for your free web-based e-mail. http://www.angelfire.com

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]