Re: TI-H: I need 3D help! Richard? - Prog loc

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: I need 3D help! Richard? - Prog loc

> >These are the TI-82/83 files.
> >
> >Also, in another attchment is two clarisworks files including
> >fulldocumentation on the software. If you have clarisworks, then I'll send
> >them. They use graphics and text, and just sending the text won't be the same.
> >
> >What format do you need. I might be able to convert it.
>
> Darn! I have an 85 an MS Office95! Darn!

Sorry! Oops! (:

I'll convert the Clarisworks files later, and I do have the Ti-85 version, but
it isn't as good as the 82 version.

oh well!

It just doesn't show the numbers on screen, but it still does the graphics fine.

I'm attaching it with this file

Richard Piotter
richfile@prairie.lakes.com

The Richfiles TI Hardware and BASIC web page:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/5081/Richfiles.html

TI-GRAPH LINKŠ(85) Document

TI-GRAPH LINKŠ(85) Document

TI-GRAPH LINKŠ(85) Document