Re: TI-H: Pic basic compiler??

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Pic basic compiler??

On Thu, 7 May 1998, Javier Grijalba wrote:
> Do you have any idea if I can find this programme in argentina, is this
> programme new in the market.. Is it possible to get it from Internet for
> a reasanoble price

microEngineering Labs accepts credit card orders, so that might be a
possibility. I just bought the 28/40 ZIF adapter from them last week by
paying with a credit card over the phone. Contact them at
support@melabs.com to see what can be arranged for an overseas order. I
imagine they would be able to do something.

Then again, there are some people who think $99 doesn't qualify as a
"reasonable price". It seems a bit steep to me.. Anyway, you might be able
to find it on a warez site or something. I haven't looked for it, though,
so I don't have any idea if it is available.

I suppose there are probably other basic compilers available for the PIC
as well, but I don't know of any...

--
Greg Hill
greg-hill@bigfoot.com