Re: TI-H: Please help me on a survay

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Please help me on a survay

Smoking pot will make you die early, and I didn't say that everyone used
poop as fertilizer...  Its just not as good if you don't help it grow...
(Alaska has the highest THC concentraction in the world...  :) )

The first time you get a big high.  Second time it takes more to get same
high.  After many many times you don't get the orrigional high, but you do
not necessarily crave it either.