Re: TI-H: Please help me on a survey

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Please help me on a survey

I have no life, and even I know marajuana is less adictive than nicotene or
alcohol. Look at the prohibition! Get a history book, and read up!

Ryan is right! look at your sources before jumping to conclusions! I've made
that mistake before, and I know better to jump to conclusions now.

You know why people think it's so bad, cause they're BIASED!!! They hear the
cops and the comercials say it's bad, and it does apply to some drugs. Infact,
the only drugs I'm speaknig about now are nicotene, alcohol, and marijuana. I
don't believe dangerous drugs should be 100% legal, but more preferably, over
use. most of the crimes are because of supply and demand, and that results in
high prices, and that results in stealing and murder and stuff.

if you are using a drug and doing irresponsible things under the influence,
then you should be fined or arrested, but legal, OK.

Marijuana would be my number one on my legalizing list. I don't care to ever
see dangerous drugs legalized, but the gov has NO right to make marijuana
illegal any more than alcohol or cigarettes (nicotene)!

You realize what would happen if cigaretes were made illegal, or alcohol!!!
Read up, it happened!

> > also marajana is not adictive,    <snip>
> >
> >WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!  Marajuana is one of the most addictive
> >substances, you can get addicted after one hit!!!!!!!  Whoever told you
> that
> >is full of BS!
>
> I happen to be writeing my thiesis on it... you are the one with the
> wrong facts... better check your sources
> Marajuana is not addictive ... it is less adictive than cigarets or even
> coffee.... next time try getting your facts strait before you make such
> blatent statements.

Richard Piotter
richfile@prairie.lakes.com

The Richfiles TI Hardware and BASIC web page:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/5081/Richfiles.html

Follow-Ups: References: