Re: TI-H: Please help me on a survey

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Please help me on a survey

Ryan is just a little too defensive :)

No, really, drugs really ARE a problem.  Ryan said that it is someone's
personal choice whether to smoke pot or drink beer, sure, it is.  But what
happens when a stoned/drunk decides to drive a car, or something like that?
Someone might get killed.  Then that person is responsible, and if drugs
were legal, that (stupid) person would not be arrested and would be put back
on the street, knowing that they can get away with it!!  Also, if drugs are
illegal, then that is sending a message to everyone that the United States
endoreses drugs!  Cigarettes are drugs, that's true, but they are not
narcotics, which are far more dangerous (and the tobacco industry is too
great).  What you do on the weekends or smuggle into the country is your
business, but just remember the danger involved to you and the people around
you.  Smoking/drinking may be relaxing, but there are MANY other ways to
relax, without causing damage to your body and mind.  Drugs=suicide.