Re: TI-H: Please help me on a survey

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Please help me on a survey

stamps are expensive yes... but they can easly be reprogramed
in-circut... so you could have like a box with the stamp in it... then
plug all your projects into that and program the stamp from your serial
port...have a db9 connector on your stamp box...

also you can buy all the parts for a stamp and build one yourself for
about half price... paralax sells all the nessasary parts... it would
just be on a PCB instead of a nice tiny DIP package.

you can also buy "counterfit" stamps... for about half price...

If i can do it waith a stamp... then maybee I can do it with AVR-basic?
or PIC-basic... if either of those are anything like programing a
stamp...

and If comunication from stamp to calc is posible then I can make an RF
transfer link that will work to 50 meters (although I doubt it would be
very fast...

here is a link to the transmiters i just ordered... i have used similar
devices befor with stamps with very good results... I could do a 900 mhz
deal also...http://www.linxtechnologies.com/