Re: TI-H: cosysop

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: cosysop

It didn't just break...  It gave me the error months ago, but I didn't even
care what it said untill today...  The second day was months ago...  I
tried to set it up on a 100MHz DX, but like alaways you can't trust
'plugnplay'...

Some guys from Hanna Car wash have some old computers they are giving me
for wiring their ethernet connection...

My mom said that sometime this week, I can order my 300MHz computer.. :)
She gave it to me becuase my grandparents gave us a lot of money, so we had
some extra computer money...

Since I have a 486sx 16 as my primary computer, do you understand why
schematics might take just a while to make?  Or even if it can be made?  it
only has 8MB of ram with 5 free...  :(

Would anyone like a picture?  Its even got 2 fans because it would overheat
after a few hours and just quit...  Sitting next to it is an EZ drive/2
100MB bard drives/modem/internet server/MacIIsi all stacked on each
other...  I'll take some pictures if you want...