Re: TI-H: Grant: ...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Grant: ...

WOW! confusing.  I occasionally go to the #chat ti or something, the
webpage jegglink thing that's a link at ticalc.org  There were only about
3 *people* in there and no one was talking.   I yelled at Mr. Calc or
something and insulted him for not talking before learning he was a bot.
He didn't care.  I felt like cr@p though after I found out I was yelling
at a bot.
~Larry C
Larry1492@juno.com   Visit the Vaccuum Gateway
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lab/9888/index.html
On Sun, 26 Apr 1998 20:40:40 -0700 gussie@alaska.net (Grant Stockly)
writes:

>I can proove that I was kicked out by AmyFisher.  I've got the session
>logs
>somewhere...  She said my bot was /msg her bot about being a bot but I
>don't have a bot.  Then I was talking to bryan.  He just got done
>about
>jokeing that he was shooting Pics...  Then I tried to talk to someone
>who
>was already in there and they got mad or something...
>
>Back then I was a looser and wannabe so no one knew me...  I'm going
>there
>monday night, but I will respond in bursts since I've got to also work
>on
>my mpeg player.  I'm not lying about anything either.  Mel is just
>crazy.
>
>So in short, I was banned about a bot I never had because my 'bot' was
>msg'n this guy about being a bot or something...  He said my bot was
>begging for opps.  Like I said, I don't have a bot.  They probably
>also got
>tired about me who had no image going in there and trying to make a
>conversation.  I realy don't know what made them mad, I was just
>trying to
>fit in.  If I don't, who cares...  :)  But since I have that attitude,
>no
>one ever tries to poke fun of me at school since I don't react...  :)

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]