TI-H: IRC and tornados!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: IRC and tornados!!!

I got on IRC last night and it was interesting! I'm wondering where I
can find any TI chat groups.

I was going to ask last night, but the local (about a dozen) tornadoes
must have damaged either the server or one of it's lines. I couldn't
send or recieve e-mail for close to 12 hours!!!

Nothing compared to a FORMER town 20 mile away which is GONE!!! The
houses can be counted on your fingers! in the opposite direction, a very
larg town had nearly EVERY building dameged and 500 destroyed, including
the building that almost became the minnesota STATE capitol years back
(wasn't though, St. Paul got to be the capitol)!!! I've got friends
there, luckily few people are hurt (hopefuly none of them)!

I hope none of you ever have to go through anything like a tornado!

My town was lucky. Basicly, my location is in the center of where
tornados seem to develop, but they tend to stick to the rivers, in other
words, they come often, but simply circle my town! Frightening though!
--

Richard Piotter
richfile@prairie.lakes.com

The Richfiles TI Hardware and BASIC web page:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/5081/Richfiles.html

Follow-Ups: References: