Re: TI-H: This is for you robert

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: This is for you robert

> > There is a ....ooooo.... beta...  It doesn't do remote sessions and doesn't
> > go past the login prompt...  The 603 processor is a piece of junk porcessor
> > anyway...  Even the 601 is faster <than a ti86>!
> >
> > see...its ti86 calculator hardware related...  :)
>
> hmmm a beta that doesn't do squat, I like my 603 and funky monitor. And
> that was a pathetic attempt at relations. :)

Well, The 603 is a low power processor which, may not be the best, but
did allow CHEAP desktops for those who want a simple home computer. it
also lets you run a PowerBook for more than 30 minutes, which might be
your average battery time should you throw the 601 or 604 into the
notebook.

It may be the low end one, but it has it's uses.

Richard Piotter
richfile@prairie.lakes.com

The Richfiles TI Hardware and BASIC web page:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/5081/Richfiles.html

Follow-Ups: References: